1. Clean the Condenser Coils at least Every 2 Months.
2. Turn OFF or Unplug the Refrigeration/Freezer Unit.
3. Remove the Cover or Gate (usually at the bottom of the unit; do not force; covers usually snap off with a gentle pull from both sides; check for screws).
4. Clean & Remove All Debris & Grease.
5. Brush Coils to remove & loosen debris.
6. Use a Hand-held Vacuum (or Compressed Air) to remove all debris inside the coils & fins.
7. Re-attach the Cover or Gate (usually snaps back in place).
8. Turn ON the Refrigeration/Freezer Unit.
Did you know that 80% of restaurant operators don’t do this regularly?
With MaintainIQ, create a Digital Checklist and/or Preventive Maintenance tasks to stay on top of basic, simple maintenance on all your equipment.